The following informs all pupils of how The London Driving School uses and protects all details that you provide us with when you use this website (www.thelondondrivingschool.com).
Please read the statement below carefully; by accessing the website you show that understand its nature and adhere to the statement below.
We always ensure that your privacy is protected. Should we ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified when using The London Driving School, you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement.
We may ask for the following information:
- Name, DOB, employment status
- Contact details including email address and phone numbers
- Other details such as address and postcode, card payment details, preferences for your driving lessons etc
- Any driving convictions or other important information that may affect your ability or suitability to drive.
What happens with the information we gather
This information is used so that we are able to provide the best service possible and cater towards your driving lessons to your individual needs. Details are also used for the following:
- We may use the information to improve our products and services.
- Internal logging: We like to keep your details on file so if you ever need to call us we know who you are and who your driving with so we can help you quicker.
- From time to time you may receive emails about our latest products, tips or deals and offers that may be beneficial to you.
- You may also receive phone calls, SMS or emails for market research purposes. You may also receive curtsey calls if you are one of The London Driving School pupil’s to check if you are happy with our services.
The London Driving School is committed to ensuring that all your information is secure. To prevent unauthorised access, we have effective procedures to protect the information we require online.
You may choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information in the following ways:
You may first allow us to use your information for marketing reasons and then change your mind. If this is the case, please inform us directly: email@example.com
Please rest assured that your details will not be sold, leased or distributed to third parties without your permission or we are required to do so by law. We may use your personal information to send you promotional information about third parties which may be of interest to you if we have your permission.
You may request details of personal information which we hold about you under the Data Protection Act 1998.
If details we hold about you are incorrect, let us know as soon as you can and they will be rectified immediately.